New Member Benefits and Registration
If you want to ride your bike in one of the most beautiful places in the country with a fun, supportive group of friendly folks, you’ve come to the right place.
- Hundreds of scheduled, organized, insured group rides for cyclists of all interests and abilities. Check out the calendar page!
- Social events, including picnics, informative bike clinics, and happy hours.
- Access to CBC’s full route library, with more than 200 area road and gravel courses.
- Ride with GPS Club Account with access to premium navigation features, including turn-by-turn audio directions. To see more of what our RWGPS Club account provides, just click here and here to learn more.
- Liability and excess medical insurance for all CBC sanctioned rides.
- Most importantly, the opportunity to bike ride and engage with fun people!
Ready to join?
There are 3 steps to sign up for club membership.
- E-sign our online Release And Waiver Of Liability,
- Fill out the Yearly Membership page: enter your name, contact info, emergency contact info and hit “Join/Renew Now”. (You’ll then see your cart where you “Submit” for payment),
- Process your payment via Credit Card or PayPal on the Payment page.
That’s it! Once you complete the sign up process, you’re in. You’ll receive a Welcome Email with your username for logging into the website, some helpful links and a payment receipt from the club.
Let’s do this!
Step 1 of 3:
Click the Sign Me Up button below to access our on-line Waiver at waiversign.com and get started.