New Member Benefits and Registration
If you want to ride with us,
Group Social Rides:
Check out the schedule page! CBC provides frequent, organized, insured, group social rides on defined routes for cyclists of all levels.
Benefits of becoming a member include:
- Starting Feb. 1, 2022, liability and excess medical insurance for all CBC sanctioned rides,
- Ride with GPS Club Account with access to premium navigation features, including turn-by-turn audio directions. To see more of what our RWGPS Club account provides, just click here and here to learn more.
- Access to full CBC route library,
- Saturday group rides (additional rides in planning),
- Special event rides and social outings,
- Special 20% discount for Road ID (valid Jan. 1-21, 2022),
- Discount for individual membership to League of American Bicyclists,
- Other discounts & perks (to come),
- Annual member dinner,
- Most importantly, the opportunity to bike ride and engage with fun people!
Ready to join?
There are four steps to sign up for club membership.
- E-sign our online Release And Waiver Of Liability,
- Provide at least one Emergency Contact (required),
- Sign Up membership page, supply your name and contact info and hit “next”. (You’ll then see your cart where you “Submit” for payment),
- Process your Credit Card or PayPal payment page.
That’s it! Once you complete the sign up process, you’re in. You’ll receive a Welcome Email with your username for logging into the website, some helpful links and a payment receipt from the club.
Let’s do this!
Step 1 of 4:
Click the Sign Me Up button below to access our on-line Waiver at waiversign.com and get started.